Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eclair Cake Dessert

I got this recipe from my friend and I think it is DELICIOUS! Not to mention easy to make. It's a nice thing to make for a shower, or a party with a bunch of people.

Ingredients:
1 c. Water
1 cube butter
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 c. flour
6 eggs
8 oz cream cheese
3 c. milk
2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 tub Cool Whip
Chocolate Syrup

Directions:
Boil water, butter and salt. Take off heat and add flour, and beaten eggs 1 egg at a time. Spread on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
Mix cream cheese, milk and pudding. Layer over crust. Top with Cool Whip. Swirl chocolate syrup over the top. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.

1 comment:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

I have this same recipe but instead of chocolate syrup on top I use melted chocolate chips. It hardens when you refridgerate it and gived it a little crunch!